Bargain Briana has developed this wonderful creation called The Frugal Map. This is to help your perfect blog match. It may be that you want to find a local blog that may have more regional sales for you. If you live in Ohio, you can read a blog that may have Kroger sales instead of Publix sales. You should still follow me (pretty please) , but you can now follow a local blog as well! : ) At this time there are only 35 bloggers on The Frugal Map, but many more will be added soon. Check it out!! It also has the following features:
- Frugal Map Function: Allows users to find a blogger near their location in an interactive map format.
- Search Function: Allows users to search multiple blogs across the Frugal Map Network.
- Hottest Deal RSS Feed: Gives users the most recent hot deals from the bloggers in the Frugal Map Network.
- Specific Store Landing Pages: Allows users a one stop resource for for store deals including blogger store deal links, resources, and FAQ for the particular store.
- Specific Blogger Landing Pages: Allows users to read more about their favorite blogs and connect with them via Twitter, Facebook, RSS, and specific store deal links.
- Embeddable iFrame: Embed The Frugal Map on your blog as a resource for your readers.