Things I am obsessed with
- My Husband and My Puppy- I have a wonderful Husband that I have been with for almost 8 years (we started dating when I was 18). He means the world to me and I am so lucky to have him. My Puppy is not actually a puppy...he is a little over 2 now. He is a beautiful black chihuahua with a white stripe that runs from his chin all the way under his belly & a little white on his paws. His name is Tequila and he is a wonderful dog that has brought me so much joy and love.
- Music & Concerts- I absolutely LOVE music. I also love going to concerts.I like I lot of different types of music, but my favorites are Punk, Alternative and Rock. I have been to hundreds of concerts and when my favorite bands come to town I HAVE to see them...everytime! Who are my favorites? Rise Against, Blink 182, Jimmy Eat World and Ludo. I know most of you have no idea who the last two are...and maybe no idea who any of them are. You should look them up. They are wonderful and they all 4 put on a great performance. I have also met the guys in Rise Against, Jimmy Eat World and Ludo and they are all really nice, cool guys.
- Eyeshadow- When I said in my Orglamix post that I am obsessed with Eyeshadow, I wasn't joking. I seriously have a ton of eyeshadow &; I still buy it all the time. I actually just made a $30 purchase of eyeshadow from Orglamix. : ) As I have said before, if I only have 2 minutes for makeup...forget everything else, just put on the eyeshadow! I like bright colors too. My favorite colors are baby blue or turquoise. Sounds weird...but, I pull it off well.
- Crime Shows- I absolutely love them! CSI, CSI:NY, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Bones, Law & Order, the list goes on...I love them all! My Husband and myself rent them on Netflix. We start with the first season and watch it all the way through and we are kind of obsessive about it. We have been known to wait for the mail man and then watch all 12 episodes at once! They are addicting. The best and most addicting ones don't really classify as crime shows....but, 24 and Prison Break (RIP). I am super obsessed with those two.
- Books- I read every night before I go to sleep. I also read at work and at school on breaks. Normally, if you see me carrying my stuff...I have my current book. I love reading. I really love fiction novels that are thrillers, mysteries, medical thrillers (ie, Robin Cook), sci-fi and fantasy. Of course, I love Harry Potter and Twilight! Here are a few of my favorite authors: Terry Brooks, Donita K. Paul, John Grisham, R. A. Salvatore, Robin Cook, James Patterson, Angie Sage, Stephenie Meyer, Jenny Nimmo, Garth Nix, Eoin Colfer, and