Welcome to installment #2 of Tell Me More. Where I answer your questions as well as random questions so that you can get to know me a little better. Feel free to ask me any questions. I decided to add a question #6 that will be the same every week. It is my way of letting you know if anything is going on in my life and if I have plans for the week.
1. Do you sing? Very Very badly and only in front of my Husband, Brother, Parents and my car. My car gets the best performance though. : )
2. What is your dream job? Well, my dream job is different from what I want to do with my life. My dream job would be traveling with bands on tour. I wouldn't really care what I did or how crappy the hours and accommodations were, as long as I could meet the bands and see every show. In reality I know that I couldn't do this (especially with me being married and wanting kids). In reality, I will probably do something in the medical field (currently undecided since I decided not to pursue a Pharmacist degree).
3. Pets? I currently have one adorable black and white Chihuahua named Tequila and 2 tabby cats named Alley (we actually found her as a kitten in an alley) and Smokey. Alley is patched with just about every color and Smokey is a beautiful silver and white. I LOVE animals!
4. What is your favorite color? Blue. My favorite is a darker variation of Sky Blue. I'm not a fan of Navy though.
5. What color are your eyes? Hazel. They were brown when I was young and they progressively got lighter.
6. What is going on this week? I unfortunately have a friend in Hospice who is passing away. I have spent a lot of time at the hospital recently and it's been really hard. Other than stopping in there to see him and trying to catch up on my blog, I am going to see Iron Man 2 with the Husband and maybe dinner.