The latest product that I have tried from Tropical Traditions is their Arnica Moisturizing Lotion. This lotion is 100% Pure with no alcohols, no petroleum products and no artificial fragrances. It is made from Virgin Coconut Oil.
The Tropical Traditions website describes it as "Excellent for massaging tired muscles. Ingredients: purified water, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba, emulsifying wax (plant based, no soy), grapefruit seed extract, virgin palm oil, organic macerated arnica oil, and organic essential oils of wintergreen, peppermint, clove, helichrysum, and spruce."
To be honestly truthful, I had never heard of Arnica. I researched it online and found out that it is a type of flower. I think that this Arnica lotion smells mostly like Peppermint. It is a little fainter than a pure peppermint lotion though. It seems to be the perfect amount of mint to relax and ease your muscles without overpowering. I really like the scent and would definitely get it again.
The lotion is a yellowish color (the same color as the Arnica flowers!). It feels like a thinner lotion going on. It isn't super thick or pasty. After the lotion is rubbed in, it feels as though you have oil on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling super moist and silky. You also don't need as much of this lotion as you do other lotions. With the Virgin Coconut Oil, a little bit goes a long way. I prefer this lotion on my feet and elbows right before bed. It is great if you put the lotion on your feet and wear socks to bed. You have moist, soft feet in the morning.
One lucky winner will get their own bottle of Arnica Moisturizing Lotion
Go here to sign up for the Tropical Traditions Newsletter. You must do this or all other entries will be discarded.
The Mandatory Entry must be completed, or you will not be eligible to win. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry. If you do not leave separate comments, it will count as only 1 entry. Make sure you leave your e-mail address, or have one visible in your google profile.
- Tell me your Favorite Coconut Recipe from here
- Subscribe via RSS
- Become My Facebook Fan (leave your FB name)
- Become Tropical Traditions Facebook Fan (leave your FB name)
- Subscribe to my Newsletter via Email (3 entries)
- Follow me via Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter (leave your twitter id)
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter id)
- enter any of my other giveaways (1 extra entry per giveaway)
- blog about this giveaway with a link to this page (5 entries!)
- Add my button to your blog (5 entries!)
- Make a purchase from Tropical Traditions (please use my user Id: 5561323) (15 entries!)
- Stumble this page
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, Myspace, or any other site (leave link) (1 entry each)
- Tweet the following (can be done up to 3 times daily):
Want to win Tropical Traditions Moisturizng Lotion? @Latsyrc728 has a #Giveaway http://goo.gl/fb/Fvvkf #contest #win (08/09)
Giveaway ends 8/09/10 at 9pm EST. Giveaway is for US and Canada residents only. No P.O. Boxes. Winner will be chosen randomly. Winner will be contacted via e-mail and then will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.