**I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This post also contains affiliate links which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase.**
I have always loved Fit Snack, but I am really happy to be working with them at this time of year. Why? It is back to school time! I have a hectic schedule this semester with full time school, full time work and an internship. I need healthy snacks to make sure I don't get off track. This month's Fit Snack box did not disappoint.
-Yummari Endurance Bites- I received the chocolate chip flavor. This was surprisingly delicious considering the nutritional information. I would love to try more of these.
-Columbia County Flax Granola - I received Fruit and Berry. I was really excited to try this until I tasted it. I guess Flax is not my thing. There was a LOT of flax in this granola and little berries. I gave it away to a coworker who loved it.
- Skinny Pop Popcorn - This hit the spot one afternoon. I am not a huge popcorn fan, so I wouldn't buy it. It was lacking in flavor in my opinion. However, I wouldn't turn down another free sample of the stuff.
- Justin's Nut Butter - I received maple almond and I think I pretty much squeezed the life out of this little packet. I loved it! I am a huge peanut butter fan and I haven't had it in months, so this was a nice and healthier treat.
- Honey Stinger Energy Chews - In pink lemonade. First off, I must confess that these energy chews were outside the parameters of my healthier eating (I hate the term diet). However, they were also my most favorite thing in a subscription box EVER. These little energy bites were so sweet and tasty. Plus, I can always use an energy boost AND they have Vitamin C! Send me more please, Fit Snack. Pretty, Pretty Please.
- Level Life Protein Bars -I received double chocolatey chip. Fit Snack sent me an ENTIRE box!! Not just one protein bar...but four! I still have two left. These aren't my favorite snack, but they are low-carb and low-sugar. So, I was thrilled to receive them. Plus, a whole entire box...
-Trophy Nut Roasted Peanuts - I really only love peanuts covered in ice cream or chocolate, so these were not for me. My friend was very happy to receive them. So, they went to a good home.
- BONUS ITEM: Musclewerks DeTrim Capsules - I love bonus items. One dose is not really enough to tell if this stuff works, but I am still happy to try it.
As you can see, I loved this Fit Snack box. This box was more than worth the cost of the subscription. Cheers to discovering more healthy snacks! I can't wait to see what Fit Snack sends out next.
SIGN UP HERE and receive a free gift!-----> Fit Snack Subscription Box
Do you receive Fit Snack? Do you receive a different subscription box? Tell me all about your subscription boxes in the comments.